Thursday, May 21, 2009

2 days post

Yesterday I went out the whole day.. In the morning went to McD with Yi Lyn to meet Jason, Kit Ying, Jun and Tommy.. They all except for Yi Lyn and I were studying Physics... Then, this conversation was brought up :

Jun : Newton is from China
Me : Hah?! Reallie ah!? Newton is from China!?

Immediately, everyone bursting out with laughter.. They said I said Newton is from China... heck, I was just asking for confirmation.. does it looks like I'm SAYING it!!? haih, those friends of mine... and that Jason must go and announce it to the WHOLE WIDE FACEBOOK!!!! Yor, as if I'm not embarrassed enough.. Then in the evening after lunch, we went to play pool and foosball.. hehe, playing foosball with Kit Ying and Yi Lyn was fun as the three of us also don't know how to play.. and of course not as pro as the guys.. hahaa.. then, went to ECA... Played ping pong for the first time!!! =D very fun also.. Even Yi Lyn said it was not bad consider it was the first time I play.. hehehe ;) .. After that, had dinner at Asia Cafe... Tommy treated Yi Lyn, Jason and I for dinner because Yi Lyn and I accompanied him to wait for his seller during the whole evening while Jason was the driver, whom sent us back after dinner.. HAHAHA =p we had oyster egg, satay and stingray fish, yummy~~~~ =D .. THANKS TOMMY!!



Then today went to Pyramid with Ilyas to have lunch with his friends.. We had Nando's, yum yum =) .. There were some I've already met last year... There was more whom I just meet today.. hahaa.. Nice people, some are cute, some are pretty ;) .. and not to mention Kit Ying and Jun went to watch NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 2!!!! Unfair, I wanna watch too =(( .. Never mind I'll definitely watch it after the exam.. hehee.. There's going to be more nice movies coming out next month, I hope I can watch them all.. hehe ;)

1 comment:

  1. elaine siah yi lynMay 24, 2009 at 11:39 PM

    haha...it was nice that day. hang out whole day with you guys and non-stop laughing at the funny jokes. we have newton from china, we play guessing the song in eca, tommy called jun 'junny'...lols! super funny. hahaha! really so nice to be with you guys...hahaha... =D

    ReplyDelete