Wednesday, April 15, 2009

old school

hey people.. sorry for being missing in action for a week plus.. gone back home on last Monday.. you people who know me know better that I can't go online when I'm in Sepang.. so yea, did nothing much back at home except eat,MORE sleep,study (a bit),watch tv.. hehe, then on Thursday went back to my old school to collect my spm cert.. apparently I was the first from my class to collect the cert because they have this some kind of log book in which you have to sign your name to prove that you've collected the cert bla bla.. haha, then I saw my old Bio teacher in the Penolong Kanan 1 room.. looks like she's been promoted ;) .. after collecting the cert, I've decided to visit my old teachers since I've been ORDERED to send regards to almost ALL THE TEACHERS by my best bud, Suffeiya.. haih.. so I entered the staff room, no changes.. and met a few teachers.. all asked the basic questions ; how are you, what are you doing now, where are you studying etc etc.. then I headed straight to the Physics to seek my old class teacher, surprisingly she wasn't there, then saw my old Chemistry teacher Pn. Adlin.. the time I saw her, I was like "teacher! omg! your hair is so long!!".. lol, and she was indeed surprise to see me there, saying I look different bla bla.. hahaha.. then!! I was told that they threw my ex-classmate's and mine hard-worked-done volcano!!! If you don't have any idea what I mean, take a look at the picture below :

YES, that was the volcano we did for the opening ceremony for the Mathematics, Science & English week... it took us 2 days to do it.. and they threw it because they were renovating the lab ; installing the tiles on the floor.. heck, during our time it was a cement floor.. lastly I saw my Add Maths teacher, Pn Rozana.. man, she's still as energetic as usual, GREAT TEACHER =D .. walking around the school makes me filled with nostalgia as I remembered the fun & crazy things my friends and I did back then in school.. 5 Gem '07 the best =)


No comments:

Post a Comment