Today I sat for Bio practical exam for the first time! even though back then we did have practical tests conducted by Mr Bala, but this time is EXAM! usually for practical test we can discuss one.. if during exam u discuss, sure can say BYE BYE straight away.. then, did body check before entering the lab, in case we bring any handphones in..
After that, I straight went to the table I was assigned.. first experiment was about the effect of potato discs which had immersed in the methylene blue in the different solutions.. initial questions were about observations.. that one can do.. then saw the following questions becoming harder and harder.. hahaa.. second experiment was about the root tip.. have to see the slides under microscope then draw detailed drawings and plan drawings as well.. found out that the root tip question was easier than the potato question.. hehe.. first time I manage to draw well =)
Overall, the exam was okay.. better compared to YESTERDAY'S papers... plus, I finished it on time... haha, which reminds me all this while, when I was doing the normal practical in lab, not even once manage to finish on time, thanks to my "GOOOD" lecturer, Mr Bala who kept on rushing us to finish the experiment.. this time, it was damn peaceful in the lab.. no one will rush you.. hehe..
AND!! there was one time I was so damn blur .. *sigh* .. in the first experiment, question asks to use 5cm^3 of the solution given to be poured into the test tubes.. so clever, I poured the solution directly from the specimen tube into the test tube.. how to know whether there is 5cm^3??? so clever again, I used my ruler to measure the test tube to make sure the solution marks up to 5cm according to my ruler.. at the end of the experiment, I realised I did not use the syringes provided.. that was the point where I found out that I was supposed TO USE THE SYRINGES!! LOL! no wonder my partner in front who was Timothy kept on staring at my test tubes during the experiment =_= ... hope I won't repeat the same mistake during the AS Final Exam..
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment